Guideline to Grand Round Case Submission
Thank you very much for your support!
The submission period for Grand Round Case had ended on 13 July 2019.
Result of the selection of Case will be sent in Early Aug.
The Scientific Committee is appealing to you for interesting cases with educational value for the Interactive Surgical Grand Round session.
Surgical Grand Round is a case-based session with interaction among expert panel, presenter and audience. We welcome your sharing of experience on common or uncommon surgical scenario with educational value, interesting operation or cases with unexpected outcome.
This is an invaluable opportunity to discuss and share your experience in managing special surgical scenarios with your fellow colleagues. We look forward to your participation!
- Open only to Hong Kong participants.
- Interested applicants should submit a Case Summary for the review by the Scientific Committee.
- The Case Summary should contain relevant descriptions of the patient.
- Please submit the Case Summary via online submission system.
- Successful applicants are required to submit a PowerPoint presentation for review by the Scientific Committee, before the presentation at the Grand Round Session.
- Successful applicants will present their Cases at the Grand Round Session. Attendance of seniors is required for Basic Surgical Trainees and Higher Surgical Trainees for case discussion purpose.
- Applicants could nominate a representative to present the Case at the Grand Round Session if they are unable to attend.
- Notification of selection results will be announced in August 2019.