How to Register
Registration via Written Form
- You may download the registration form here.
- Please follow the steps stated on the form to complete registration.
Step 1) Log in to your account OR create a new account
- Please refer to this page to create an account if you do not already have one.
Step 2) Registration
- Please select REGISTRATION box and follow the instructions on that page.
Please select your category and select ONE payment method.
- Please click the submit button.
- If you are among the category with waived registration fee, please skip the payment method and press submit button directly.
Step 3) Settle the payment (Online Payment /Bank-in transfer)
- If you choose the Online Payment method, kindly note that the online payment system is operated by Paypal.
- It is NOT necessary to sign up a Paypal account for the payment. You can select to settle the payment by Debit or Credit Card.
- After the Online payment, you will receive two emails, one is registration confirmation e-mail and another one is from Paypal for the payment confirmation.
- If you choose Bank-in transfer, please transfer the fee (HKD) according to your registered category to the College's Banking account:
- Bank Account Name: The College of Surgeons of Hong Kong Limited
- The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Ltd (HSBC): 808-550495-292 OR
- The Bank of East Asia Hong Kong Ltd (BEA): 514-25-03036-4
- In order to identify your payment, please ensure that the reference code “CSC2022”, registrants' FULL name and telephone number are stated on the bank receipt before uploading.
- Please upload the scanned receipt or a screenshot of your payment transaction accordingly.
Step 4) Confirm your submission
- Your registration will NOT be processed or confirmed if payment is NOT settled.
- For payment by bank-in transfer, upon receiving the proof of payment, a registration confirmation email (success or fail) will be sent to you within 7 days from your registration date.
Please keep e-mails for records.
You may find your payment status and details from your registration account.